We are looking for an experienced bartender to join our team. You will be helping to create
exceptional dining experiences for our customers by taking their orders, serving food and
creating delicious drinks.
You will be mixing outstanding alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, so that the servers can
deliver the best drink possible. You need to be friendly to both staff and customers, great drink
maker, and create a great bar experience. You will work hard, but have a great time doing it!
● Take orders from customers for food and beverages
● Make all alcoholic beverages per server’s orders
● Check with customers throughout their stay to ensure they are enjoying their meals
● Maintain a working knowledge of our food and drink menus, promotions and ingredients
● Communicate customer requests with the kitchen
● Handle cash responsibly
● Must be 19 years or older
● Previous restaurant experience required
● Ability to stand, walk and carry food for prolonged periods of time
● Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
● Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
● Ability to multi-task
and dental insurance to all full-time employees.
50% off any menu item while on shift. Back of the house employees and hosts are allowed one
free meal per shift from a limited employee menu.
positive atmosphere of teamwork and creativity. We also work hard to give back to our local
communities – being part of our team encompasses quality in and out of the restaurant.
Competitive Pay and Flexible Work Schedules – We know you have a life outside of Sweet
Lou’s and we work with you to accommodate that. We also respect the work you bring to our
table and we compensate competitively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sweet Lou’s Restaurants – we know the value of building a strong team. It’s time spent training, coaching and dedication to quality that leads to championship nights. We are always looking for dynamic, hardworking individuals to maintain our varsity status in the service industry. Do you have what it takes to help us serve our best selves? Apply today!
Serving our best, from the kitchen to the community through high quality ingredients, a welcoming environment, responsible service and local outreach.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)